During the order process, you are asked to select a payment method when you reach the 'Payment Methods' section. Click on 'Credit Card' and enter your credit card details (credit card holder, card number, expiry date and CVV/CVC number).
It is possible that your credit card provider will ask you to provide a security code, digital proof of your identity or a two-factor authentication when making internet purchases. In this case, please follow the instructions in the payment process to complete your purchase.
Please check whether you have entered all your details correctly and in full. If your details are correct and your credit card was still denied, please contact your bank or credit card company to solve the problem.
Your credit card could be denied for the following reasons:
- Your credit card has expired.
- Your bank has introduced security measures which are triggered, for example, if the amount is very high.
- You have exceeded the withdrawal or purchase limit.
- You are using a prepaid credit card and the purchase sum exceeds your credit balance.
If none of the above apply to you, we ask that you contact your bank in the following instances:
- Your credit card balance appears to cover the cost of the order costs.
- You used your credit card successfully when placing another order with myWorld.
- Part of your order has already been shipped and your credit card was charged.
myWorld works with a renowned and recognised payment service provider which upholds strict security and certification obligations, when it comes to banking supervision. This payment service provider performs the payment process for your purchase on myWorld Products. myWorld Products will never ask for details of your credit card, account number or similar.
To keep it simple, the payment method which was last used is automatically applied. However, you can enter or change your desired payment method for every purchase during the order process. It is not possible to change the payment method once the order has been completed.
If you have a myWorld eVoucher or have collected Cashback, you can select this as your payment method during the order process. You will then see the myWorld eVoucher and or Cashback balance available.
Please note that the option to use myWorld eVoucher or Cashback can only be displayed and selected if you are logged in.
If you chose the 'Credit Card' payment method when placing your order, we will check it with your bank, as a matter of course. In doing so, we will also check whether your details are still valid and that your card has not been reported lost or stolen. This security measure is in place for your own protection. When cancellations are made, the invoice amount will not be deducted from your account.
In some cases, it may happen that the invoice amount for the cancelled order is still reserved by the bank. The reservation period differs according to the bank. Please find out from your bank how long their reservation period lasts and how to remove it, if necessary. myWorld has no influence over the duration of the reservation.
If you discover a standing order (charge) which you don’t recognise, either on your credit card statement or account statement, please check if any of the following have occurred before contacting us:
- You have paid for an order using a voucher and the value of the voucher was lower than that of the invoice sum. In this case, the difference will have been deducted from your credit card or bank account.
- The order was placed by a family member or acquaintance who uses your credit card or bank account.
- You have ordered a product previously which must now be re-ordered.
- You ordered a product which was then sent to the wrong person.
- The sum was deducted separately as your order was sent out as part of several different deliveries
The sales price displayed next to the products always includes the applicable legal VAT for the relevant country in which myWorld Products is being run. Information about the location of the respective myWorld Products operator can be found in the Legal Notice.
Yes, for products which must be sent within the EU, the VAT must be calculated according to the laws applicable within the EU. The amount of VAT is calculated according to the type of product, destination and other parameters.