Login & Account
The myWorld Products shop and its offers are only available for our myWorld Members. With your myWorld account, as well as benefitting from Cashback and Shopping Points, you can also:
- place orders with ease from the comfort of your own home – you only need to enter your details once
- get an overview of your previous orders
- save and add products to your wish list
- add several different delivery addresses
- add a payment method
- track your order status
- enjoy simplified communication with the Customer Service team
A wish list is a personalised list of products which you want to order at a later date or simply keep a record of. Please be aware that the wish list is only available when you are logged in.
Go to “My Addresses” (https://www.marketplace.myworld.com/en/customer/address) in 'My Account '. The address that you added for your first order will automatically be used as the standard address in your account. To add a new address, please click on 'Add a new address' and fill out the relevant fields. Confirm the changes you have made by clicking on 'Save'. If you wish to amend or delete an existing address, please click on 'Edit' or 'Remove' next to the relevant address.
Note: When you update your address, this will not affect any existing orders.
You can manage your wish list by clicking on the "Wish List" menu option under "My Account" and following the instructions. You can also edit and delete the name of an existing wish list.
myWorld uses your data to:
- process your orders and payments,
- deliver the products which you ordered,
- offer you the service which you have selected,
- ensure your safety and to avoid fraud,
- meet the legal data retention requirements,
- contact you via email or over the phone and
- analyse our services so that we can rectify any errors and to continually improve our products and services.
Note: In some cases, we ask that you give us your consent if we wish to use your personal data for a specific purpose, such as for a survey or to send you a newsletter. You can revoke your consent at any time.
The button 'Add to wish list' can be found on every product page. If you click on it, the available wish lists will be displayed. Every customer has a standard wish list but can also create other lists.
To create a new wish list, go to "Wish List" under "My Account". Enter the name of your new list next to the button "Add new list" and click on the button. The new list will then be created and is available to you on the product pages.
This is to ensure that no unauthorised persons have access to the account. If you want to use specific features, such as placing an order or amending customer details, you will be asked to login using your customer details.
Under "My Account", simply click on "Wish List" and select the relevant wish list. Go to the unwanted product. Near the product name, you will see the "Delete" link. Simply click on that and the unwanted product will be removed from your wish list.
The button 'Add to wish list' can be found on every product page. Alternatively, you will find a heart symbol next to the product picture.
If you wish to delete your customer account, please fill out our contact form.